Sunday 11 September 2011

Strawberry Wine





I wore this to a daytime birthday party, and sat in the sunshine drinking strawberry wine. Cheap, delicious strawberry wine. Unusally for me, this outfit has some pretty diverse origins (rather than being all from wholesale-dress.net); this orange jumper I just scored vintage the other day from Vinnies, and it has such a pretty colour and texture. And it was perfect for sitting in the sun drinking strawberry wine. I just love it.


Here's a song called Strawberry Wine by the John Steel Singers as well. It's very good and if anyone is out there reading this blog, you should listen to it.

Wearing:

  1. HIGH WAISTED CAMEL SHORTS

    $15SOMEWHERE IN ATHENS...

  2. KNEE HIGH TIGHTS

    $2WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET/GOODS.PHP?UNION=2365&ID=1256922

  3. SATCHEL BAG

    $12WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET/GOODS.PHP?UNION=2365&ID=1303791

  4. TIGER RING

    $2WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET/GOODS.PHP?UNION=2365&ID=1373249

  5. BLACK LACE-UP WEDGES

    $40RUBI SHOES

  6. ORANGE KNITTED SWEATER

    $5VINTAGE

  7. CROCHET COLLAR

    $5ASOS



1 comment:

  1. I also wore vintage outfit for wine parties especially when i join sun drinking strawberry wine club near my house. Its give an awesome look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails