Wednesday 26 October 2011

Vintage tokyo

So before I left for Tokyo I had NO idea just how amazing the clothes shopping would be. It has just exceeded my expectations and beyond. These are just some terrible quality photos taken last night in the shimokitazawa district, which I felt needed to be shared because in this little town I found the most amazing, incredible well priced vintage arcades I have ever seen in my life. In just one arcade there were literally 30 different little vintage boutiques. I also bought some gorgeous skirts and shirts for 630 yen (about $7.50) each, and a ring, and took pictures of those too. (I do have much better photos of everything in Tokyo but they will have to wait. Sorry about the photos being sideways too, I can't figure out how to rotate them, haha.) Enjoy :)













3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better Tallulah - maid cafes! craaaaaziest thing ever. So so weird haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails