Sunday 11 March 2012

Lilac & Lace

Update on the hair front: I've gone lilac!


Dear blue, you were nice, pretty cool, but now it's time for lilac to have a turn.
I think I like it better than blue, but maybe that's just because it's brand new and exciting.
(However, I diluted the hair dye too much, so it's actually grey on the ends, as you can see. As I write this, I've got my hair up in a shower cap with a slightly less diluted lilac, so hopefully it'll turn out a bit less.. grey.)

Anyway, this is not very interesting! Here is something that's hopefully a little more interesting, an outfit post inspired by my love of pastel and lace:




Wearing:

Skirt - OASAP
Tights - DIY
Shirt - Vintage
Shoes - Yesstyle
Cameo Necklace - Ebay
Belt - Vintage


This skirt c/o Oasap is just the prettiest thing ever, it's lovely and soft, creamy and lacey, and the multiple layers of tulle are amazing. It's my perfect skirt.

I'm making a dress today! It's almost done, I'm even hand painting it too! It looks awesome and I can't wait to show it to you all!

Also don't forget - you can win yourself some super cute accessories in my giveaway! There's just over 2 weeks to enter yourself, so get on it!

Hope you're all having a productive day as well,

Love,
Annika

24 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love the lilac, it looks fantastic on you.
    And, that skirt is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lilac is very pretty. I am VERY into cameos right now, think I am going to get one with my cat in it as a tattoo. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit :D Loving the hair too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is awesome :D And I like your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your DIY tights are amazing. I love the lilac too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog and it is so lovely! your outfits are gorgeous, so is your hair (old & new). most of all i love your diy's! check out my blog styledynamite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks great and I love your tights. I hope the dress turns out well!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair is super pretty and totally loving that skirt

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair is super pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya! I'm a new follower and I've got to say I'm digging the lilac hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the styling of this outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, I'm currently in the process of dying my hair lilac also! Pastel hair is very popular just now and I LOVE it! Looks just lovely on you!
    Much bleaching and toning involved...
    Your outfit is utterly darling! ♡

    Ivy & Rosebuds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lilac hair are so pretty! And such a lovely outfit, your skirt is the prettiest indeed, but I also love the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new hair color, and the outfit is great too! I've been wanting to bleach my hair up and dye it bubblegum pink recently.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're sooooo cute!

    love the hair and the outfit!!!

    <3 Vega
    http://vintagecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is one lovely lace skirt

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful outfit! I think I spotted you this morning at uni, had no idea you went to usyd! =D your oxfords are adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute hair! I am really drawn the pastel coloured hair but I'm not brave enough to do my whole head yet so I'm considering getting my tips done x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I really like the lilac and think it looks good how it is, but I could see how you would want it a little less diluted too. The pastel and lace with the new 'do make the whole outfit dreamy! Happy monday!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are the queen of internet and thrift shopping. love the hair!!!

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello lovely! I found your Blog through Pinterest and I have to say; YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! I adore you whimsical and Vintage style and I'm following your Blog now! I hope you'll follow me as well! :) Have a great week!
    XOXO
    Elizabeth E~

    elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my, how adorable are you! I love how you match colors, your style is amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. The skirt looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails