Sunday 23 September 2012

Back to Cool Campaign Remix #1 (part 1)

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I was collaborating with Chictopia for their "Back to Cool" Campaign and shop sale. Anyway, I managed to get for myself a couple of the items from the Chictopia sale! And I put together three "back to school" outfits for you guys using some of those items. This is the first part of the first remix, and the next two parts will be posted real soon over the next few days. When I was at school, I wore a disgusting yellow and maroon uniform every. day. Because of my brother's high school graduation, all my favourite online stores having Back to School Sales, and generally feeling really old, I've been really nostalgic in the last few weeks for a high school experience that I never had, with school proms and hallways with lockers and, basically, the worlds of Clueless and 10 Things I Hate About You all rolled into one. I have to remind myself I did not actually go to high school in an American teenage movie and high school was never that fun for me. If I had been able to wear whatever I wanted though, gosh it would have been cool to be able to wear these outfits.

Remix 1.1: I mixed this fruit-print dress with a pastel pink satchel bag and the prettiest pink dip-dye tights. The tights are still on sale, and there are a couple left if you want to get yourself a pair!
wearing
dress - The White Pepper c/o Chictopia Shop, tights - Choies c/o Chictopia Shop, bag - c/o Wholesale, shoes - Vintage

Check back soon for the next two remix outfits!

10 comments:

  1. Loveee The White Pepper, loveee the tights, loveee u~*~ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo you look so cute! I love every part of your outfit especially that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dip-dye tights must be my favourite item although the whole outfit is absolutely stunning! I like the way the tights match your hair, it makes a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zawsze piękna !!! :D podoba mi sie strasznie twoja sukienka <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those tights are amazing! I wish I didn't have such disproportionately large legs haha!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tights are so cool, I really like them. And I also love your new wig. You know, I was off for a while, cus I attended workshops and I really missed your blog. Now, I'm going to catch up with all your posts <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. After following you for half a year and reading today's blog I have to confess. You. Are. My. Favorite. Blogger.
    I really think so. Your fun comments, DIYs, and everyday wear just lights up my day.

    Just thought you should know ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winner for the award of nicest comment ever..?
      Yes. Yes I'm pretty sure that's you.
      I'm so so happy to hear that and please know that you've just lit up my day as well:) you're the best!!! xxx

      Delete
  8. This is so wonderful. I wish I wore cool outfits like this in high school too, but I was a pretty boring, normal dresser back then. I really love those ombre tights you're wearing and the dress is super cute with the cutouts. All of your outfits are always so adorable and I want to dress like you every day! You're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails