Thursday 20 September 2012

Scholarly


After looking at myself in the mirror and seeing that I'd accidently dressed like a librarian/kindergarten teacher, I decided to forgo a bag and hold my heaps old school copy of Alice in Wonderland instead. I've had this beautiful book since I was little. It's got the cutest illustrations!

I get so excited whenever I find any collared shirt or jumper now I've got these Lady Ties in my possession, because they add so much personality and prettiness to anything with a collar. I got this cropped jumper the other day from a charity store because I knew how perfectly it would go with this lady tie. I wasn't wrong!

wearing: 
sweater - vintage, tie - c/o Flapper Girl, skirt - from my friend, tights - c/o Oasap, shoes - Wholesale, belt - Vintage, hat - c/o Wholesale

How are you guys going?


13 comments:

  1. You look like a beautiful sailor girl! Stunning <3
    xx
    http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't think you looked like a librarian/ kindergarten teacher at all until you mentioned it! Ah now I want to see more illustrations from the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciekawa komozycja i fajny dodatek do sweterka :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! you look like a candy floss anne of green gables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pictures like this make me want full skirts.... Hopefully some that dont drown me out- I'm so short!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I don't see any teachers dressed like this in my school! Wish I did though. We need to set a sartorial example for the youth of today!

    Becky
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty outfit, I have the same lady tie and love it so much, I really need to get/make more collared items to wear it with!

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely beautiful! :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! The pink hair just makes this whole look perfect to me <3
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh darling, I LOVE this look. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. one of my favourite outfits of yours I've seen yet. I'm going to need to go on a hunt for some more blouses to wear my lady ties with. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails