Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pink is actually anti-green

Hello beautiful blog readers! I'm super excited to introduce you to an Australian label that I started working with just last week - Faith & Lola. They make some seriously gorgeous dresses, and I am a little bit (actually, a lot) smitten with this lacey, neon, puffy-skirted, backless pink number. They're a small label so they don't have their own online store, however you can pick their stuff up from here (and you can find this particular dress right here).
Also (alert: science nerd-dom) it may interest you to know that the pink you are seeing in these photos doesn't actually exist (see the end of this post).
wearing
dress - c/o Faith & Lola
tights - c/o Choies
bag - c/o Choies
shoes - Rubi Shoes
necklace - c/o Oasap

So in case you were interested in where my odd post title came from, check this video out. Minute physics explains why pink doesn't actually exist, and should in fact be called minus-green. Watch this, then go look at the pink dress again and totally freak out. Or at least think "hmm. That's cool I guess." This is why science is amazing.

(If that fascinated you, I post stuff like that on my sciencey blog all the time. You should go check it out.)

Much love,







15 comments:

  1. That dress looks GORGEOUS on you Annika!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely dress and outfit once again Annika (;

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous dress! And learned a new cool thing yay :D Awesome video!

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mind was blown a little there with the minus green thing. Off to read your sciency blog! Lovely outfit as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol your brother's sister? Doesn't that make her ... you? MIND = BLOWN. I hope you have been well! Loving your minus-green dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yeah, that was definitely a (particularly bad :/) typo, thanks for pointing it out. I guess though it could make sense if I had a half brother and the sister was his half sister but not MY half sister.. yeah. But no, I'm just silly. Another one of my good ones is accidently telling people "oh I'm Hamish's brother" (Hamish is my brother). I'm so good at English/life. Anyway, you're back in blog land!!! I hope you've posted some goodness on your blog I'm heading over there right now..

      Delete
  6. Hahaha! Don't worry, I do the same thing, except with my own brother, not yours. That would be STRANGE. YESSSS I am slowly getting back into blog land! Yours has changed so much, I loooove it! Especially your new header! A+ work, my little internet chummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it has! The header wasn't done by me though... haha. but i'll gladly take credit for it anyway...i mean i did take the picture that it was based on... looks like you had an awesome time in sydney! I've missed your hilarious blog posts. please keep posting them :)

      Delete
  7. That dress is so perfect! Love it on you!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress and you`ve got a great blog here, following you now!
    Hope you might follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smashing dress! Thank you for introducing this candy to us and I hope we'll be able to get their pieces in Macedonia soon. And the tights...oh the tights... I think I probably have like... 30 pairs and counting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. B-e-a-uuuutiful dress :) Loving your blog!
    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want..NO...NEED that dress :O love your blog, I come on at least every week x ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails