Thursday 8 November 2012

Dearest blog readers, farewell.

...for 10 or so days.
I am taking a brief hiatus for about a week and half while I study my ass off.
After this hiatus, I am going to be on a 4-month uni break and I promise that I have the most amazing DIY's planned that you are all going to love, and I'll hopefully be posting other interesting things and outfits near daily. (Also, any sponsors who sent me items to blog about, I will make sure to blog the heck out of the stuff you sent me - it'll just be after the 18th of November. I hope you understand.) Just let me become a crazy study hermit for the next few days. Thank you so much for all your love and support, particularly those of you (you know who you are) who have taken the time to send me super nice personal messages/drawings/fan art/love. You are the best ever.

Here's some of my favourite links/outfits from my corner of blogland from the past few months, to keep your need for anything Pineneedle-related satiated for the next 10 days:

My favourite outfits from recent times (click to see the full blog post):

This fan-art sent to me by lookbooker Bruno Harryson.

My attempts to brainwash inspire you guys with science and the latest addition of a science-related fact to my outfit posts, including this awesome video explaining "Why is it dark at night?"

My DIY rompers (here and here).

My pinterest board full of inspiration for things that I'm going to create after my exams.


And the start of something magical... (this will be the first thing I finish when I am on holidays! DIY tutorial to come.)

(and a sneaky "I'm procrastinating on my study" update on 9 november: this fan art as well. Well, it's too good not to show off here.)
This fan art sent to me by Kat at LookBookIllust.


And I will also leave you with some of my favourite outfits, posts, links and DIYs from around the world:

Besty McCall paper dolls from the 50s - 60s (I have plans to base a bunch of outfit posts around these).


This lookbooker, Shuxi W.

Anything posted by Jessica Celebre from the Tragic Sense.

These magical pictures from the Paulie's Antique lookbook photoshoot by Polly Bland.

One of my favourite bloggers Megan from the Briar Rose wearing new creations from one of my favourite stores, Mod Dolly, as a collaboration with one of my favourite ideas for a website, Sketch Street (this was almost too much, I'm telling you).


See you guys on aroundabouts the 18th of November! Wooowhohowhooo!







p.s. apologies if I inadvertently gave anyone a heart attack with my tricky blog post title ;)

16 comments:

  1. Ahh this blog post title terrified me! Thank goodness you aren't leaving forever u__u We will welcome you back with open arms when you come back, and good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that title scared me! =O please don't do that ever again!

    Good luck with your exams! As your blog reader, I'll be sure to keep myself busy when wait patiently for your return ;D

    http://quirkyaesthetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I nearly had a heart attack with that title. I'm so so glad you're not leaving forever! I think I would die if that happened. So don't leave. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little sweater clips are just darling.
    And I've gotta check out The Tragic Sense blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to the future posts!!! Have a good time studying and GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were never coming back! Sneaky title..
    Good luck studying and looking forward to all these lovely DIYs you've promised :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOSH I freaked out! On the bright side, I'm super excited to learn more about those jeans, I just got into the idea of cartoon/comic clothing, plus I'm a huge adventure time fan!

    Good luck on your exams! I'm in uni too and I totally understand how much work it is XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand completely. Being a uni girl myself, I know how complicated it is to study and blog during exam periods. I hope you do well on your exams so you can became a 'crazy scientist' one day ;P

    College hermits for the win!

    P.s Looking forward to your shorts DIY!

    Hugs, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god. I really love all your outfits but I guess that last (mustard) one is totally my fave and I'd love to steal you warderobe ^^!
    And Oh I also love these bloggers you put in ! :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with uni!!! I can't wait for your next posts. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with exams (I just finished mid-terms), I'm sure you'll do well! And that illustration is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you scared the crap out of me with that title. i thought you were quitting you blog for good. but any ho, good luck on your mid terms. i'll be having mine too in a few short weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, they were my end of year exams, meaning I now get a 3 1/2 month long summer holiday, being in Australia:) ans thanks! I think they went pretty well. Good luck on yours as well!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails