Saturday 13 April 2013

Undercover Superhero & The Science of Spiderman

Well hello there! I'm back from my moving adventures (somewhat, although I will still be a little bit absent for the next few days as I finish moving everything and settle in).  I just wanted to say a massive thank you to my guest posters, for helping me out while I was going to be away from here for a while. There are still 2 more fabulous guest posts to come, one on making your own map-print bag and another on buying and styling cat-eye glasses! I have already found a new spot to take photos at my new place though,  and I managed thus far not to break my camera or tripod in the move, so expect some more outfit posts from me sometime next week :)

Anyhoo, this particular outfit is a super-hero inspired number, matching my DIY shirt (from the other day) with this amazingly cool new skirt courtesy of Koogal. (p.s., Koogal are also having a $250 giftcard giveaway, which you can enter here.)

shirt - DIY
skirt - c/o Koogal
socks - c/o Sock Dreams
shoes - Chicory
I felt like this video was very apt for today's post: The 'science' of spiderman (and other superheroes). Enjoy!







Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. such a pretty outfit! the skirt is absolutely fabulous, i've never seen anything like it!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is just so cool and pretty! I love the lace panels. I've never seen a skirt like this. It's really cute with your crop top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is lovely! I've never seen a skirt quite like that.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaa pretty skirt <3

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, people are loving this whole comic book theme aren't they. You pulled it off great!

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute skirt, I love the lace inserts! xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top and skirt combination. Its so quirky and contrasting

    beautyandlefreak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. moving out sound exciting :) ! i hope you have also such lovely wall papers there ! :DD haha
    this look is amazing! i can't stop saying: oh she looks so beautiful in this hair cut! when i see you:) you are just so cute now :)
    i just thought you made this skirt on your own, tbh :)!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I'm doing a Superhero 5k in JUNE!!! OH and I saw his zombie one... I knew they were coming! lol

    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails