Tuesday 23 September 2014

Make, Thrift, Buy #3

Oh hai!

Episode number #3 of my new youtube series, Make, Thrift, Buy is now live. I spent a good three days working on this dress and filming the accompanying video, and I'm very happy/surprised by the results! 

For those of you just catching up, MTB (yeah, we're doing acronyms now) is a series where I take suggestions for clothes/accessories that you guys have seen on the internet, and try to recreate them through thrifting, DIY or a combination of the two - with the goal of not having to resort to fast fashion.

Let me know what you think of the video, and help me out by sending me lots of links to things you want me to try!

I hope that you're all having a beautiful day,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your DIY videos and this series is so cute and helpful! Could you make a baby doll/smock dress DIY next? <333 Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job, Annika omg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annika, you are such a genius. You have serious skills. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty amazing DIY! I want to try to make one for myself now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOOO CUTE. And such great luck to find a dress so similar at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.dusendusen.com/product/long-bugs-tank-dress

    I absolutely love this dress from Dusen Dusen, but it's all sold out! (And probably out of my price range anyways!) I'm trying to think of ways to make it, but maybe you have some insight :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails