Thursday 30 October 2014

DIY Eyeball Shirt | Make, Thrift, Buy Episode #6


For episode number #6, I attempt to recreate this wonderfully weird shirt by artist Elodie Antoine. I don't think that this shirt was ever available to buy, which kind of makes me sad. It's far too wonderful of a concept! See how I went in recreating it:
I hope that you've all been having a great day, and please keep those suggestions coming for weird (but cool) clothes that you've seen on the internet!







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Oh my... I LOVE it!
    I think I'll try to make one recycling an old shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really awesome! Well done! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this actually turned out really well, super creepy but super cool <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, the shirt looks fabulous and oh so creepy - it looked perfect matched with the skirt and rolled up sleeves too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay you did it! and it looks great!
    I would recommend using an unpicker to undo stitching, particularly on delicate materials like vintage chiffon or silk which can potentially tear since this is a point of weakness in the shirt :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to guess how to make it but seeing you made me see how easy that was :o ty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those eye buttons are the most brilliant idea! Will have to try it sometime. LOVE your new blog banner by the way. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails